illustrated by Barbara Reid, who used Plasticine, paint, and other materials to make mice characters for the story. I LOVE these charming illustrations, and I think this version may be my new favorite.
©2016 by Barbara Reid. published by Albert Whitman & Co.
the home is a log and the mouse family has at least ten children. buttons, coins, seeds, nails, popsicle sticks, pencils, blocks, string used to support plasticine illustrations. mouse sitting on toilet reading a book! santa mouse has a dogsled-type sleigh and the reindeer are HUGE in comparison to him.
small paperback version from "Storybook Greetings".
from Sarah to me, christmas 2019. she bought it in a supermarket!
2024 note: I still love this book so much, still my favorite. So I'm buying it used in hardcover. it's also available en francais!
2024 note: I still love this book so much, still my favorite. So I'm buying it used in hardcover. it's also available en francais!

No comments:
Post a Comment